10 reasons why to test your startup ideas first
What if you could stop wasting your time and energy on startup ideas that will not work? That might sound like a fantasy, but it’s actually possible.
What works for me is to
A. First build a landing page
B. Get some traffic and capture some email addresses
C. Start a conversation on your idea
Here are 10 reasons why to test your ideas and messaging before you start investing your time, your energy and your money:
1. Find your future customers (by collecting email addresses)
2. Get people excited about your brand/idea/solution
3. Get early feedback and build a relationship with future customers (using those addresses)
4. Find out out which idea to keep and which to throw out
5. Don’t waste your time on something nobody needs/values
6. Confidently launch your idea/solution
7. Find the right messaging to your audience
8. Collect helpful data use for other projects
9. Understand who you target audience is (so you can create a customer profile)
10. Test how customers will discover your product or service
I can recommend you my favorite digital landing page tools for quickly building a landing pages to start interacting with future customers. They are easy and quick-to-use:
Pick the one that works for you!
Good luck and enjoy your validations!
Ps. Just leave any new “Landing page tools” in comments below. I’ll add them to the list
This post is part of a set of articles on corporate innovation startups, sharing practical tools & tips for corporate innovators. You can sign-up for a free e-mail masterclass if you like.
Turn ideas into reality | Build new products faster and cheaper | aheadofinnovation.com